A RE License #01013902
Joe Fabian is the executive vice president of Newmark Knight Frank’s Oakland office. Mr. Fabian began his real estate career in 1988. With 30 years of industrial real estate experience, Mr. Fabian brings a vast set of skills and experience to his clients, including multi-market tenant representation, strategic planning, financing, investment analysis and owner-occupied property sales.
Extensive expertise in the leasing and sales of warehouse and industrial properties in the San Francisco Bay Area has allowed Mr. Fabian to successfully advise his clients on more than 800 lease and sale transactions throughout the United States. He excels with a process-oriented strategy for customers that includes needs analysis, facility planning, market analysis and project implementation. Mr. Fabian has recently completed transactions in the following regional markets: Bartlett, IL; Lathrop, CA; Clackamas, OR; Chino, CA; Livermore, CA; Stockton, CA; Monroe Township, NJ; Greensboro, NC; and Hayward, CA.
Mr. Fabian is actively involved in the Newmark Knight Frank National Industrial Practice Group.
- Tesla Inc.: Livermore, CA, 1 million SF
- Tesla Inc.: Lathrop, CA, 276,000 SF
- Animal Supply Company: Bartlett, Il, 220,000 SF
- Animal Supply Company: Greensboro, NC, 139,000 SF
- Seko: Chino, CA, 130,000 SF
- Seko/Omni Channel: Monroe, NJ, 96,000 SF
- Decathlon: Oakland, CA, 48,000 SF
- Trayer Engineering: San Leandro, CA, 37,000 SF
- Animal Supply Company: Stockton, CA, 26,000 SF
- Pardee Trust: Stockton, CA, 21,00SF
• Animal Supply Company
• Seko Logistics
• Tesla, Inc.
• Trayer Engineering
• Watson Land Company