Jim Sebesta co-founded Newmark Phoenix Realty Group with Ladson Montgomery in 1993. He specializes in corporate real estate consulting and transaction services in addition to overseeing a five-member office team. Mr. Sebesta advises clients on real estate strategies, whether growing, downsizing, acquiring or disposing. His strategies incorporate the client’s long-term real estate objectives while maximizing flexibility and focusing on creating value for the user. He is also a principal of PRG Development, a partnership active in investing in Jacksonville real estate.
Mr. Sebesta worked for Barnett Bank and a national commercial real estate developer prior to forming Newmark Phoenix Realty Group.
- Baptist Health
- Rogers Towers Law Firm
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- NAIOP “Office Broker of the Year” Winner: 1995, 1998, 2010
- NAIOP “Transaction of the Year” Winner: 2004, 2009, 2011
- NAIOP, National Chapter, Board of Directors: 2003 - 2006
- NAIOP, Florida Chapter, Board of Directors: 2001 - 2010
- NAIOP, Jacksonville Chapter, President 1999, Board of Directors: 2000 - Present
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, Advisory Board: 1993 - Present
- L’Arche Harbor House, Board of Directors: 2000 - Present
- San Jose Country Club, Board of Directors: 2008 - 2012
- The Blood Alliance, Board of Directors: 2010 - Present
Mr. Sebesta holds a B.A. in finance from University of Notre Dame.