Jerry Burgess is responsible for the property management operations of Newmark Knight Frank’s Michigan portfolio. In his role as associate director, Mr. Burgess oversees the entire property management staff to ensure that clients’ goals are met. Mr. Burgess has 41 years of commercial real estate experience, having previously served as senior vice president and director of asset and property management services. Mr. Burgess is skilled in all ownership environments including managing development and directly owned, third-party and facility management portfolios.
Prior to NKF, Mr. Burgess spent eight years with Jones Lang LaSalle as vice president of property management.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Chariman and president, New Center Development, Inc.
- Silver member, Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Michigan