Jennifer Munier, SCGREA, joined Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory as a vice president in 2017, when the firm acquired six affiliate offices of Integra Realty Resources. Ms. Munier is an appraiser in the Whippany office, which covers the northern and central half of New Jersey.
A 22-year corporate real estate veteran, Ms. Munier has substantial expertise in commercial real estate in the following areas:
- Regional malls throughout the country, lifestyle centers throughout the country, other retail centers, office buildings and industrial buildings.
- Valuation and counseling services for large portfolios comprising regional malls and shopping centers.
LICENSES AND DESIGNATIONS
- General appraiser, state of New Jersey
Ms. Munier earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and economics from Farleigh Dickinson University. She regularly attends real estate appraisal courses sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, having already completed the following:
- Course 110: Appraisal Principles
- Course 120: Appraisal Procedures
- Course 310: Basic Income Capitalization
- Course 320: General Applications
- Course 410: Standards of Professional Practice, Part A (USPAP)
- Course 510: Advanced Income Capitalization
- Course 520: Highest & Best Use and Market Analysis
Additionally, Ms. Munier has attended classes for real estate computer software, including Argus, Argus Enterprise, Pro Ject Plus for Windows and Dyna Lease.