Jenna Davidson is an associate appraiser for the Las Vegas office of Newmark Knight Frank’s Valuation & Advisory practice. Actively engaged in real estate and valuation since 2018, Ms. Davidson focuses on the multifamily sector and is a member of the company’s multifamily group for the state of Nevada.
Prior to NKF, Ms. Davidson worked as an office assistant for both Summit Appraisal and Benchmark Appraisal Services.
- Candidate for designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of Nevada
Ms. Davidson earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, where she majored in community health science and minored in business administration. Ms. Davidson has also begun coursework with the Appraisal Institute, to fulfill the educational requirements for MAI designation.
Completed Appraisal Coursework
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Nevada Law
- Business Practices and Ethics
- General Appraiser Income Approach Part I
- General Appraiser Income Approach Part II
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use
- General Appraiser Report Writing & Case Studies
- Quantitative Analysis