Jenna Barnett specializes in tenant and buyer representation as executive managing director of Newmark’s Indianapolis office. Ms. Barnett has experience in representing the interests of some of our economy’s best known businesses on a local, regional, national and international level.
Ms. Barnett’s background in information technology, finance and construction gives her an exceptional understanding of the concerns that face commercial real estate users. By focusing on developing relationships instead of completing a transaction, Ms. Barnett works to understand the client’s unique short- and long-term goals and advises on solutions with these in mind. Ms. Barnett’s focus is to streamline and simplify an otherwise complicated process while striving to improve the client’s bottom line.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS
- 111 Monument Circle, 247,000 SF
- 36 South Pennsylvania Street, Salesforce (formerly ExactTarget), 117,398 SF
- 433 North Capitol Avenue, Salesforce (formerly ExactTarget), 88,776 SF
- 8425 Woodfield Crossing Boulevard, Nelnet, 61,576 SF
- 10 West Market Street, Strada, 36,437 SF
- Forty Under 40 Award, Indianapolis Business Journal
- Largest Deals, Indianapolis Business Journal
- CoStar Power Broker
- Top Producer, Newmark
- Finance alumni panel, Indiana University
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Community development chair; executive committee member; board member, Noble of Indiana
Ms. Barnett graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor’s degree in finance.