Jeffrey Miller joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2015 as a senior managing director in the Chicago office, where he focuses on the Quad Cities region of Illinois and Iowa. With 32 years of real estate experience, Mr. Miller brings to NGKF significant knowledge of industrial office and retail leasing and sales, land sales and build-to-suits as well as marketing expertise.
Prior to joining NKF, Mr. Miller was with his own firm in the Quad Cities, where he represented a variety of national, regional and local clients in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of industrial and office real estate. Consistently ranked among the region’s Top Producers, he has completed commercial real estate transactions exceeding $500.0 million.
Mr. Miller’s representative clients have included Alcoa, American Express, APAC Customer Services, CNH Global N.V., Deere & Co., Earle M. Jorgenson Co., IBM, KONE Inc., Kraft Global, MetLife, Sentry Insurance, The TRANE Company, Upper Iowa University, Willis, Inc. and Winnebago Industries.
- School House Road, LLC - 120 acres
- Caterpillar - 2.5 million SF (represented purchaser of the facility)
- Earle M. Jorgenson - 180,000 SF
- IBM - 145,000 SF
- Graham Packaging - 141,350 SF
- Sentry Insurance - 73,500 SF
- Putman Estate - 70,000 SF
- KONE Inc. - 48,000 SF
- CNH Global - 25,000 SF
- Merrill Lynch - 15,250 SF
- Board of directors, Rock Island Arsenal Development Group
- Active dual member (industrial and office specialist), Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), 1988 - present
- Member and past chairman, finance and budget committee, SIOR
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Quad City Area Realtors Association
- Member, Iowa Association of Realtors
- Member, Bettendorf Development Corporation
Mr. Miller received his Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from the University of Northern Iowa.