Jeff Sanita, SIOR, joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016 as a senior managing director in the South Bay office. Mr. Sanita is a member of The McMillan Team, which consistently ranks as one of the top industrial brokerage teams nationally and is a dominant presence in the Los Angeles industrial market.
Mr. Sanita has been an industrial broker in Los Angeles for nearly 20 years, with the previous 19 years at Cushman & Wakefield. To date, he has closed 1,104 closed transactions totaling over $2.5 billion.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Chairman’s Circle, Cushman & Wakefield, 2015
- CoStar Power Broker, 2004, 2006 and 2008 - 2015
- President’s Circle, Cushman & Wakefield, 2006, 2010 and 2013
- Top Performer, Prologis, 2009 and 2010
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
Young Professionals Advisory Group
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
City of Commerce Industrial Council
Board of directors
Government affairs committee
Political action committee
- Los Angeles World Affairs Council (LAWAC)
- Planning committee, Drive for a Cause Charity Golf Tournament benefiting Miracles for Kids and Hoag Family Cancer Institute
- Men’s Guild of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- The Committee and Cardinal and Gold athletic support groups, University of Southern California
Mr. Sanita attended the University of Southern California.