CA RE #01830909
Jeff Abraham, SIOR, serves as a senior managing director in Newmark’s office in Calabasas. He is a member of the team of industrial experts (John DeGrinis, SIOR, Patrick DuRoss, SIOR, and Kate Borden) that joined Newmark in 2019 as part of the firm’s expansion into the North Los Angeles region. The team has a collective track record of more than 75 years in the commercial real estate industry.
Jeff focuses on advising occupiers and investors on the sale, leasing and development of industrial and R&D properties throughout the region. He is known throughout the industry for his aggressive pursuit of opportunities, his tireless work ethic and his genuine concern for the goals and needs of his clients.
Prior to Newmark, Jeff worked for more than 10 years in the Encino office of Colliers International, where he first partnered with John DeGrinis to create one of the premiere industrial teams in Southern California. Since its inception in 2008, the DeGrinis team has completed more than 27 million square feet of transactions valued in excess of $1.7 billion.
|Alexandria||Link Industrial Properties|
|Amoroso Development||Majestic Realty|
|ARKA Properties Group||Penwood Real Estate Investment Management|
|Black Equities Group||Rexford Industrial|
|Cabot Properties||Sares Regis Group|
|Chase Partners||Sheridan Ebbert Development|
|First Industrial||Van Nuys Airport Industrial Center|
|IAC Properties||Xebec Development Group|
|Invesco Real Estate|
|Arconic||La Brea Bakery|
|Arvato Bertelsmann||LA North Studios|
|Aryzta||Living Spaces Furniture|
|BBA Aviation||Networks Electronic|
|Best Buy||One Source Distributors|
|CED||Ontic Engineering & Manufacturing|
|Dynamex||Ricoh Printing Systems|
- Best Industrial Sale and Best Land Sale, San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2018
- Max Green Circle of Excellence, Colliers’ Greater Los Angeles region, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Best Industrial Lease, San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Industrial Market Leaders award, San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2012
- Broker of the Year, San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2011 and 2012
- Up and Coming Broker award, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2010
- Rookie of the Year, Colliers’ Greater Los Angeles region, 2010
- Focus 200 winner among emerging brokers, Colliers Greater Los Angeles Region, 2010
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Michigan State University Alumni Association
Mr. Abraham earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in supply chain management from Michigan State University.