Member, Newmark Knight Frank Industrial Leadership Council (ILC)
Jim Belcher is an executive managing director based in the Wayne, Pennsylvania, office of Newmark Knight Frank, specializing in industrial property transactions in secondary and tertiary U.S. markets. Until March 2015, Mr. Belcher was a partner and senior vice president at Hart Corporation, one of the nation’s leading real estate firms for industrial facilities in non-metropolitan areas. In his current role, Mr. Belcher works on national and international industrial accounts with a team of professionals who also joined NKF from Hart. His focus has been assisting his clients in the site selection process as well as the disposition of industrial properties.
Throughout his 30 year career, Mr. Belcher has handled transactions involving millions of square feet of industrial space worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He has been an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 1996.
- Top Producers Award, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, 2016 and 2017
- Largest Building Size Transaction, Hart Group International
- Largest Dollar Volume and Largest Building Size Transaction, Hart Group International
- First Place, Broker Recognition Program, First Industrial Realty Trust
- Largest Dollar Volume Transaction, Hart Group International
- Largest Industrial Dollar Volume Transaction completed by an active member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Mr. Belcher holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Temple University and has completed several graduate courses toward a Master of Business Administration degree.