CA RE License #00468745
James Biondi, SIOR, serves as an executive managing director in Newmark Knight Frank’s El Segundo office, where he is responsible for a high level of service delivery as well as leadership within the organization. Mr. Biondi focuses his practice on corporate occupier representation, agency representation and investment sales on both a local and national level. He also co-manages a team of seasoned professionals who provide a high level of strategic planning, transaction execution and financial analysis.
Mr. Biondi has more than 30 years of experience providing value-added commercial real estate services to a variety of corporate, technology, logistics fulfillment, transportation and institutional firms. A recognized leader among commercial real estate service providers, he has sold or leased in excess of $3.0 billion of commercial real estate properties. Mr. Biondi also has an extensive background in the development process, having worked in the project planning and design capacity for many ground-up and value-added projects. He has consistently received NKF’s Circle of Excellence award, which recognizes the firm’s top 10% advisors nationally.
- Executive managing director, Newmark Knight Frank
- Senior vice president, Grubb & Ellis Company
- Los Angeles branch manager, General Electric Company
- Circle of Excellence, Newmark Knight Frank
- National Spirit Award, NKF
- National Top 10 Advisor, NKF
- Top Overall Advisor, NKF Los Angeles Region
- Top Overall Advisor, NKF South Bay Office
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
Mr. Biondi received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Connecticut. His interests include fly fishing, golf, skiing and travel.