CA RE License #01999561
Jack Blackmon joined Newmark in 2019 and currently serves as an Associate in the firm’s Sacramento office. Jack specializes in the representation of office and flex tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers throughout the Greater Sacramento region.
At Newmark, Jack is responsible for property and portfolio exposure and for communications with local and national tenants, investors and owner-users, all while providing superior analytics and guidance to those in the market. Mr. Blackmon began his brokerage career as a leasing and sales specialist at TRI Commercial in Roseville, California. His first became interested in the real estate industry at First American Title Company, where his attention to detail and understanding of the various title processes allowed him to provide exceptional customer service and guidance to his clients. Jack is regularly at the forefront of new resources and technologies that provide an edge to his marketing approach for his clientele.
Partial Client List
- Basin Street Properties
- Fite Development Company
- Gayle Manufacturing Co.
- Woodside Capital Partners
- Veterans Resource Centers of America
- Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
- Consolidated Electrical Distributor
- JB Company
- Nelson Properties, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance
- Meta Housing Corporation
- State Farm Insurance
- Von Housen Automotive Group Professional Achievements
- 50-plus lease and sale transactions completed in 2018
- 40+ active listings throughout the Greater Sacramento Region
- Past board member, CORFAC International NextGen Committee
- ±2,300,000 square feet of existing local office/flex product
Mr. Blackmon is a native of Roseville and calls the Greater Sacramento area home. He completed commercial escrow coursework from the Escrow Institute of California while working in title and then completed Accredited Real Estate Schools coursework in pursuit and completion of his real estate salesperson licensure.