J. Fletcher Hanson III is a founding member, principal and executive managing director of Newmark Moses Tucker Partners and has headed the Arkansas offices since 2008. He has led the firm in its statewide expansion, two mergers with other in-state commercial real estate firms and to becoming Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2013. A full-time commercial real estate broker since 1994, he specializes in investment brokerage and consulting for corporate, community and individual clients.
He serves as a leading broker for the firm and offers expertise in investment properties, office, retail, industrial, special use and urban economic development. He also oversees the firm’s brokerage, investment and management operations. With offices located in North Little Rock and Bentonville, Newmark Moses Tucker Partners operates statewide and in other parts of the United States and globally through its affiliation with Newmark Knight Frank.
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Hanson’s roster of memberships and community activities include:
- North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Argenta Downtown Council - Board Member
- Argenta Community Theater - Board Member
- Xceligent Industrial Advisory Committee
- Appraisal Commissioner of the Argenta Special Improvement Business District
- Newmark Knight Frank Global Logistics Certification
- Alumni member of Leadership Greater Little Rock - Class of XVI
- Speaker for ICSC and IREM
Mr. Hanson attended the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and Little Rock.