As an associate director with the capital markets team in Newmark Knight Frank’s Atlanta office, Henry Kushner specializes in representing owners in shopping center dispositions across the Southeast, providing investment strategies that maximize his clients’ return on investment. Since joining NKF, Mr. Kushner has been involved in the closing of more than $300 million worth of retail real estate assets. His access to NKF’s extensive resources and robust full-service platform enables him to provide comprehensive solutions to his clients’ real estate goals and objectives.
Mr. Kushner joined Newmark Knight Frank after serving as an investment associate with Marcus and Millichap. In that capacity, he was responsible for advising and consulting private clients in the disposition of multi- and single-tenant retail assets throughout the Southeastern United States. Prior to Marcus and Millichap, Mr. Kushner was an investment sales associate with Coldwell Banker Commercial Metro Brokers, where he was a top producer within the firm.
Partial List of Transactions
- Huntsville MSA Strip Center Portfolio; Huntsville, AL: 85,000 SF
- Powell Place Shopping Center; Knoxville, TN: 96,000 SF
- Shops at Creekside; Woodstock, GA: 28,000 SF
- Heritage Square; Yorktown, VA: 75,000 SF
- Dallas Commons; Dallas, GA: 28,000 SF
- Reynolds Crossing, Atlanta, GA: 35,000
- Millington Fars; Millington, TN :106,0000 SF
- 2020 NKF Rising Star – Newmark Knight Frank recognized Henry Kushner as a 2020 NKF rising star, an award a select group of top performing young individuals receive within NKF
- 2020 Connect Media – CRE’s Next Generation Awards – An award which recognizes young leaders in the commercial real estate industry who are likely to be influential for years to come
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ACBR)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Georgia
- Member, Kappa Sigma Fraternity, University of Alabama, 2009 - 2011
- Vice president, Rho Epsilon Real Estate Fraternity, University of Alabama, 2013
Mr. Kushner attended the University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, where he studied business management at the Culverhouse College of Commerce.