Harrison Russell joined Newmark in 2013 at the company’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office, where he currently serves as a Director. Mr. Russell focuses on tenant outreach and agency work within both the transit-oriented and suburban submarkets in northern New Jersey. In 2011, he participated in the firm’s summer internship program at its New York headquarters, where he gained invaluable experience working under a top leasing team.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative
- McCarter & English, LLP Headquarters: 117,000 SF in Newark, NJ
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank (U.S.A.) Headquarters: 38,000 SF in Hoboken, NJ
- Kanematsu USA: 38,000 SF in Somerset, NJ
- WSP USA: 22,000 SF in Newark, NJ
- OLI Systems Headquarters: 9,000 SF in Parsippany, NJ
As a landlord representative
- Lincoln Equities, Allergan Headquarters: 431,000 SF in Madison, NJ
- Edison Properties, Mars Wrigley U.S. Headquarters: 148,000 SF in Newark, NJ
- Ivy Realty, HUBER+SUHNER: 66,000 SF in Warren, NJ
- Deal of the Year, United Way: 2017
- Rising Star, Newmark: 2014, 2016, 2019
- NJ Real Estate Committee, March of Dimes
Mr. Russell holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in American studies from Franklin & Marshall College where he also captained the men’s golf team during his senior year.