Greg Frisoli joined Newmark Knight Frank in January 2013 as executive managing director after a 19-year tenure with Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Frisoli focuses on tenant representation, landlord representation, building/land sales and medical office leasing.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Frisoli has negotiated some of Westchester and Fairfield Counties’ largest leases and building sales, totaling over 7 million square feet. As exclusive leasing agent, he has represented some of the largest, high-profile assignments in the Westchester/Fairfield County marketplaces, including:
- Westchester One, 44 South Broadway, White Plains, NY (850,000 sf and over 2 million sf leased);
- Nyala Farms Corporate Center, Westport, CT (entire 372,000 sf complex re-leased)
- Faros Properties Portfolio (390,000 sf)
- RXR Tarrytown/Stamford Portfolio (1.1 million sf)
- 900 King Street (200,000 sf)
Mr. Frisoli has also represented a broad range of corporate clients, both locally and in multi-market transactions, which include:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- The Sun Products Corporation
- Pernod Ricard USA
- Lonza Corporation
- New York Life
- Kraft Foods
- Pepsi Bottling Group
- Diversified investment Advisors
- Mass Mutual
- Korn Ferry International
Mr. Frisoli is a four-time recipient of NAIOP’s Transaction of the Year award, and was recognized in both Westchester County and Fairfield County as a “40 under 40” honoree.
He also serves as a board member for the Mental Health Association of Westchester and is an active supporter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Connecticut.
Mr. Frisoli graduated from Cornell University. He is an active member of the Cornell University Real Estate Council and a visiting lecturer on matters regarding office space marketing and leasing.