CA RE License #01477498
Greg Frankovich joined Newmark in 2005 and currently serves as an executive managing director, focused on tenant representation in the Greater Los Angeles area. Based in Newmark’s West Los Angeles office, Mr. Frankovich specializes in strategic planning and long-term real estate evaluation. He implements creative solutions that have successfully resulted in numerous office relocations, lease renewal/restructures, office dispositions and purchases and sales of commercial real estate buildings.
Since joining Newmark, Mr. Frankovich has consistently been recognized as a top performing broker in the Los Angeles region and has negotiated some of the region’s most significant real estate transactions.
Mr. Frankovich has worked with a number of creative companies on their office space requirements, giving him an unparalleled understanding of the entertainment industry’s unique office needs. Utilizing best practices and benchmarking criteria for the various types of entertainment, technology, media, production, post production, advertising and marketing firms, Mr. Frankovich has been able to create significant efficiencies as well as dramatic cost savings for his clients.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Morgan Stanley: 250,000 SF
- Deutsch Advertising: 230,000 SF
- Endemol Entertainment: 195,000 SF
- NeueHouse: 110,000 SF
- Relativity Media: 110,000 SF
- Legendary Pictures: 105,000 SF
- Critical Content: 75,000 SF
- Entertainment One: 50,000 SF
- Starz: 50,000 SF
- Horizon Media: 50,000 SF
- Defy Media: 47,000 SF
- Picture Head: 36,000 SF
- Funny or Die: 25,000 SF
- Aspect Ratio: 25,000 SF
- Stun Creative: 25,000 SF
- Workshop Creative: 21,000 SF
- Ovation: 15,000 SF
- Los Angeles Power Broker Award, CoStar Group, 2013 - 2017
- Top Producer Award, 2005, 2009, 2011 - 2017
- Top Brokers Southern California Award, Real Estate Forum, 2012 - 2015
Mr. Frankovich is a native of West Los Angeles, where he currently resides with his wife and three children. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara.