Greg Becker, MAI, MRICS, is senior managing director and co-market leader for Florida and the Caribbean. Based in the firm’s office in Palm Beach Gardens, Mr. Becker leads a staff of 11 professionals who provide valuation services throughout Florida and the Caribbean.
Since 2003, Mr. Becker has specialized in the valuation of retail, industrial and office properties. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including regional, neighborhood and community shopping centers, institutional grade industrial properties, automobile dealerships, office buildings, marinas and self-storage facilities.
Mr. Becker brings to his position 30 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience in 43 states. Prior to Newmark, he served for nearly 14 years as an executive vice president of valuation & advisory services in the Palm Beach Gardens office of CBRE.
- Top Producer Award - Florida, CBRE, 2008 - 2015
- Top 10% Nationally, CBRE, 2008 - 2015
- Top 10 Nationally, CBRE, 2010 - 2015
- Florida RISE Award Winner, CBRE, 2011
- Designated member, Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Member, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Alternate representative, Appraisal Institute, South Florida Chapter
- Licensed real estate salesman, state of Florida
- Certified General Appraiser, state of Florida and Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
Mr. Becker earned his Master of Business Administration degree in finance and real estate from the University of Georgia and his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in operations management from Villanova University.