Graham Stark joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2019 and currently serves as an Associate within the firm’s Global Corporate Services practice in the Kansas City office. Graham focuses on lender solutions, portfolio and transaction management, leasehold negotiation, strategic planning, and tenant representation.
Prior to Newmark Grubb Zimmer, Graham served as the co-head of business development for Mass Interact in Chicago, Illinois where he managed domestic and international relationships primarily focused in the hospitality and higher education industries. Graham began his career in the finance industry, first working at UMB Bank in Kansas City, Missouri before moving onto Jordan, Knauff & Company in Chicago, Illinois.
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Greater Kansas City Chapter
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Kansas and Missouri
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2021
- Board member, University of Kansas Alumni Association
- Member, NOI Advocacy Program, University of Kansas Cancer Center
- Member, Mercury Club of Kansas City
Graham holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of Kansas