George Friedmann joined Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2017 as an intern with a focus on accounting and marketing. Currently, George serves as a financial analyst in the Little Rock office. His role consists of analyzing commercial transactions and developments, tenant representation and landlord representation. George has assisted in transactions with a combined value in excess of $50 million and leases totaling more than 200,000 square feet. Recent projects and transactions include the Mann on Main transaction ($16.5 million) and The Vue development ($36 million).
- Active member, Certified Commercial investment Members (CCIM)
- Member, Little Rock Realtors Association
- Member, Little Rock Young Professionals
- Member, North Little Rock Young Professionals
- Active volunteer, 6th & Goal Football Program
- Active volunteer, Boys & Girls Club of Little Rock
George is a graduate of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance with a focus on investments.