George Cressy, Jr., has nearly 30 years of experience in commercial real estate development, brokerage and property management. A licensed real estate broker in both Indiana and Michigan, Mr. Cressy has been active in commercial real estate since his graduation from the University of Notre Dame in 1986. He is a founding partner of Cressy & Everett Management Corporation, a principal of Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett and a partner of Cressy Land Planning Associates. Mr. Cressy has been active in the development of numerous office buildings, retail centers and residential projects throughout northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan. He is also a member of Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett’s Alternative Energy and Global Logistics teams.
- National Association Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Commercial Board of Realtors - Michigan (CBOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Indiana real estate broker
- Licensed Michigan real estate broker
Mr. Cressy graduated from Northwestern University’s J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, where he earned a Master of Business Administration degree in urban/economic real estate development. He also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Notre Dame. .