Geoff Ludwig serves as an executive managing director in Newmark Knight Frank’s El Segundo office, where he specializes in the sale and leasing of office buildings. Mr. Ludwig brings to his position more than 20 years of experience in property owner and tenant representation, investment and user sales, land acquisition and disposition programs, pre-leasing commitments, development consulting services, and overall office market analysis.
Mr. Ludwig has an accomplished track record representing major clients, regionally and nationally, in the execution of their real estate initiatives. He actively participates in the entire real estate process including the coordination of the overall strategy based on the individual needs of his clients. He focuses primarily on South Bay submarkets of El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Long Beach, Playa Del Rey, Venice and the LAX area, but has extensive knowledge of markets as far south as Newport Beach and as far north as Santa Monica.
Prior to joining NKF, Mr. Ludwig worked at Colliers International’s South Bay office for 19 years and UGL Equis Corporation’s Newport Beach office for one year.
SIGNIFICANT RECENT TRANSACTIONS.
- 1415 Diehl Road, Naperville, IL: 851,215 SF sale-leaseback with total consideration of $187.5 million
- 101 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo: 134,586 SF lease with total consideration of $42.6 million
- 400 Duley Road, El Segundo: 73,360 SF sale with total consideration of $32 million
- 4031 Via Oro Avenue, Long Beach: 79,568 SF sale with total consideration of $12.7 million
- 101 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo: 39,626 SF lease with total consideration of $11.9 million
- 535 Victoria Avenue, Venice: 3,800 SF sale with total consideration of $8.6 million
- 1125 West 190th Street, Gardena: 28,156 SF sale with total consideration of $5.9 million
- 2020 South Central Avenue, Compton: 30,233 SF sale with total consideration of $4.7 million
- 6033 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles: 25,229 SF lease with total consideration of $3 million
- Largest Office Transaction, Colliers International, 2008 - 2016
- Number Two Office Broker, Colliers International, 2008 - 2016
- Max Green Circle of Excellence, Colliers International, 2001 - 2016
- Largest Investment Transaction, Colliers International, 2014
- Rookie of the Year, Colliers International, 2000
- Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Coach and commissioner, Manhattan Beach Youth Basketball
- Coach, Manhattan Beach Little League
- Coach, American Youth Soccer Organization
- Member, American Martyrs Church
Mr. Ludwig earned a Bachelor of Science degree in management/finance from Purdue University.