Garrison Efird serves as an associate director at Newmark’s Dallas office, where he works directly with President of Tenant Representation and Vice Chairman James C. Cooksey specializing in both national office and industrial tenant advisory; particularly in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, and Houston city metros.
In the last year, Garrison has advised corporations on over 2.0 million square-feet and successfully negotiated over $100 million in transactions since joining the firm. Garrison is also a two-time recipient of Newmark’s prestigious Rising Star Award and is consistently nationally recognized as a top producer within his peer group.
Helping lead Newmark’s Advisory Practice Group, Garrison has significant depth in the legal, financial services, technology, private equity, distribution & logistics, education, and non-profit industry sectors.
Garrison is also member to Newmark’s National Technology and Innovation Practice Group; recently working on projects for The National Football League’s Skycam, Ginger Lab’s Notability, and Kitu Super Coffee as seen on CNBC’s Shark Tank.
Partial Client List
- II-VI (NASDAQ:IIVI)
- Commerce Street Capital
- Community Hospital Corp.
- Dallas Observer
- Duane Morris LLP
- Eagle Materials (NYSE:EXP)
- EFG Companies (HQ)
- EmployBridge (HQ)
- Gables Residential
- Hill & Wilkinson (HQ)
- Lathrop GPM LLP
- Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX)
- Malouf Nakos Curtis Swinson LLP
- North Dallas Chamber
- SEKO Logistics
- Triumph Group (NYSE:TGI)
- University of North Texas
- Zales (NYSE:ZLC)
Memberships and Appointments
- Board Member, Dallas Symphony Orchestra YP
- Corporate Committee, Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Advisory Board, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens
- Chair, Park City Club YP
- Political Policy Committee, The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Young Benefactor, The First Tee of Greater Dallas
- Patrons Club, Bass Performance Hall
- Member Circle, Dallas Museum of Art
- Member, Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- Member, University of Arkansas Alumni Association
- Member, Highland Park United Methodist Church
Garrison holds a degree in Marketing from the University of Arkansas.