CA RE License #02008286
Gabe Regalado, LEED AP O+M, joined the firm in 2017. As an associate director, Mr. Regalado brings fresh ideas and insights from social media and the ever-growing tech industry. With a focus on improving efficiency and productivity, his background in managing and leading large business development teams brings a much added value to his clients.
A proven market leader with an impressive background, Mr. Regalado has taken on a wide variety of executive leadership roles in a variety of professions, including four years as an area manager at Regus business centers, two years as vice president of business development at City Sports Club and two years as a founding partner of MyEcoID, a commercial and residential energy efficiency auditing company.
Several of Mr. Regalado’s recent deals have made a considerable impact upon both the local community and some of the most prominently branded companies in the world.
- More than 80 lease transactions completed, 2018
- Newmark Rising Stars, 2017 and 2018
- Rookie of the Year Runner Up, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2018
- Most Tenant Representation Transactions Runner Up, ASVB, 2018
- CEO Achievement (net sales revenue contribution ranked in the top 2% in North America, with a total of 151 total deals in a 12-month period), Regus North America
- Five-time winner, Circle of Excellence Award (six consecutive months of excellence in sales performance), Regus North America
- Top 10% Producer (with 99 deals closed and an average of $3.6 million in annual personal revenue), Regus North America
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional Operations and Maintenance credential (LEED® AP O+M), U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
A native of California, Mr. Regalado received a Bachelor of Communications degree from San Jose State University.