Forrest Gibson serves as a senior vice president and principal in the Jacksonville office of Newmark Phoenix Realty Group. Mr. Gibson specializes in commercial office leasing, sales and consulting services, and advises clients on real estate strategies whether growing, downsizing, acquiring or disposing. Mr. Gibson’s land acquisitions knowledge and foresight were instrumental in several key purchases that have yielded high returns for their investors. His strategies incorporate the client’s long-term real estate objectives while maximizing flexibility and focusing on creating value for the user. In 2004, he co-founded PRG Developments, Inc., and continues to focus on premier sites for development and acquisitions.
Mr. Gibson joined Newmark Phoenix Realty Group in 1997. He previously worked on the development end of transactions at Rouse & Associates (now Liberty Property Trust).
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- GE Capital
- Elkins Constructors
- Bombardier Capital
- St. Vincent’s Healthcare
- Office Broker of the Year, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), 2000
- Office Development Project of the Year, NAIOP, 2004
- NAIOP of Northeast Florida
- National Association of Realtors
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, 1996
- Florida Real Estate Broker’s License
- Volunteer, HabiJax
- Member, Christ Church
Mr. Gibson holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Mississippi.