CA RE License #01376723
Forrest Gherlone is a senior managing director and member of Newmark Knight Frank’s East Bay investment services group. Along with Mike Zylstra, the investment team has more than 35 years of combined commercial real estate experience. Thus far in his career, Mr. Gherlone has participated in the sale of more than 220 properties totaling more than 7 million square feet valued at approximately $2.2 billion.
Highly analytical and detail oriented, Mr. Gherlone excels at property valuation. He maximizes pricing for his sellers, and assists his buyers in identifying and creating value. Specializing in the disposition and acquisition of shopping centers, office buildings and net-leased investments, his comprehensive market knowledge proves invaluable when advising his private capital and institutional clients.
- 2001 Diamond Blvd., Concord, CA Office: 570,000 SF
- 3200 Dwight Way, Elk Grove, CA, Industrial: 300,000 SF
- Freedom Centre, Watsonville, CA, Retail: 150,000 SF
- 2700 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA, Office/R&D: 135,000 SF
- 2505 Dean Lesher Drive, Concord, CA, Industrial: 98,000 SF
- 3160 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA, Office: 76,700 SF
- Shadelands Point, Walnut Creek, CA, Medical Office: 72,300 SF
- Foothill Corporate Center, Pleasanton, CA, Office: 71,500 SF
- Geary Marketplace, Walnut Creek, CA, Retail: 35,000 SF
- REI Store, Dublin, CA, Net Leased Retail: 24,400 SF
- Number One,Producer in East Bay region, 2018
- Top Five Performer, Walnut Creek, 2007, 2012-2014, 2016, 2018
- Rookie of the Year, Newmark Knight Frank, East Bay, 2005
- CoStar Power Broker
Top Performer’s Club, Newmark Knight Frank (NorCal)
|•||International Society of Shopping Centers (ICSC)|
Mr. Gherlone graduated from Stanford University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations with a minor in Spanish language.