Erin O’Leary is the VP, Affiliate & Brokerage Operations at Newmark Knight Frank. She has an extensive background in the marketing and research aspects of the commercial real estate industry. She works as a liaison to direct requests and responses between affiliate offices and company resources, helping to integrate the firm’s brand into the affiliate strategy while promoting an atmosphere of teamwork between the affiliates and Newmark Knight Frank corporate. Ms. O’Leary also assists with the development, education and training of professionals in the affiliate offices. She oversees the aggregation, analysis and interpretation of market research data in various markets for published quarterly market reports. Ms. O’Leary also provides general oversight, guidelines and coordination of the annual forecast project.
- 2007 to 2012: National Affiliate Manager, Grubb & Ellis
- 2005 to 2007: Senior Marketing Coordinator, McShane Corporation
- 2004 to 2005: Director of Corporate Communications, NAI Hiffman
- 2000 to 2004: Research & Marketing Manager, NAI Hiffman
- 1998 to 2000: Research/Listings Coordinator, Hiffman Shaffer Associates
Ms. O’Leary holds a B.S. from Northwestern University.