Eric Stone offers 29 years of professional commercial real estate experience with office, industrial, retail, civic and facility management portfolios throughout the country. As broker of record and regional director of management services for the Northeast, he manages personnel and real estate assets in excess of 16 million square feet throughout New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Mr. Stone has extensive executive and senior-level experience in asset management, property management, facility management, project management, leasing, transaction services and business development.
Mr. Stone has been with Newmark for more than 14 years and has served the firm in various capacities, including brokerage leader for its Fairfield, New Jersey, offices. Previously, Mr. Stone served as asset manager for Simon, the country’s largest retailer, providing oversight of two super-regional shopping centers in the Northeast totaling more than 2.5 million square feet.
Currently, Mr. Stone oversees the delivery of Newmark’s comprehensive, solutions-based service model to clients offering a full spectrum of professional real estate services including management, investment, brokerage, engineering and accounting services. The primary focus of this team is to provide business continuity and unparalleled management services for clients and to enhance and maximize the value of owners’ and investors’ real estate portfolios.
- Management Services, New Business Award Recipient, Newmark, 2016
- Management Services, Top Producer Award, Newmark, 2010
- Five-time winner, The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Award, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- New Jersey Broker of Record
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Network (CoreNet)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA)
- Candidate, Real Property Administrator (RPA®) designation, Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI) International
PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Board member, March of Dimes, 2010 - 2015
- Publicly elected official, Livingston Business Improvement District
- Publicly elected official, Mount Arlington Board of Education
- Mayoral liaison, National Organization on Disabilities, Rockaway Township
Mr. Stone graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Kings College. He has continued his professional development with courses at Fairleigh Dickinson University and other accredited colleges in New Jersey.