Edward Bradley has been active with Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett since his graduation from the University of Notre Dame in 1988. He has 25 years experience in all facets of commercial real estate and currently oversees Cressy & Everett Management Corporation as president. With additional expertise in commercial office and investment portfolios, Mr. Bradley has represented clients in numerous capacities, including tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, property management and facilities management. With his diverse background and experience as a firm principal, transactional broker, asset manager and personal investor, Mr. Bradley thoroughly understands the varied aspects of the field and benefits from a unique and complete perspective of the challenges and opportunities within the industry. He is a principal in both Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett Commercial and Cressy & Everett Management Corporation. Mr. Bradley is the only individual in the Midwest who is listed as simultaneously holding the CCIM, CPM and SIOR professional commercial real estate designations.
Additionally, Mr. Bradley is committed to providing his professional services to non-profit agencies on a pro bono or discounted basis. Some of the local agencies he has assisted include Alzheimer’s of St. Joseph County, BOSCO-Uganda, Family Justice Center of St. Joseph County, Good Shepherd Montessori, Indiana Workforce Development Corporation, St. Vincent DePaul Society, United Health Services and the Women’s Care Center.
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Member, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Office designee, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Designee, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Indiana real estate broker
- Board member, Women’s Care Center Foundation
- Board member, Fischoff National Chamber Music
- Graduate, South Bend/Mishawaka Leadership Program
Mr. Bradley earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from the University of Notre Dame.