Debra Gould joined Newmark in 2015 as an executive managing director in the firm’s Boston office, bringing 30 years of experience strategically advising tenants and landlords in all phases of their real estate requirements.
Ms. Gould previously served as an executive vice president with Cushman & Wakefield, where she managed its downtown brokerage group. During her eight-year tenure, she was named one of the firm’s Top 100 Producers globally in six of the last seven years. Ms. Gould joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2007 from Jones Lang LaSalle, where she was the Number One Producer for 14 consecutive years.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Eaton Vance
- Lexington Insurance
- Old Mutual
- Sappi Fine Paper
- Securities Finance Trust Company
- Boston Power Women, Bisnow, 2014
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who, 2014
- Office Deal of the Year Downtown, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA), 2000, 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2012
- Multi-million Dollar Club: Platinum, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB), 2000 - 2005
- Distinguished Achievement in Leasing Award, GBREB, 1992 - 2004
- Top Five Producers, CBA, 2000 - 2003
- Networking Award, New England Women in Real Estate (NEWIRE), 2001 and 2002
- Top 19 Brokers Nationally, Commercial Property News, 1999
- Top 125 Leaders, Boston Business Journal, 1999
Ms. Gould lives in Beverly Farms with her husband and two children. She and her husband are active in numerous charities, including the Appalachian Mountain Club, where they founded a program for at-risk youth (YMAP), as well as the International Medical Equipment Collaborative (IMEC) and International Foundation of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.