CA RE License #01895522
Deborah O’Reilly has been a member of Newmark’s San Mateo office since 2008. Ms. O’Reilly specializes in representing property owners and tenants on the Mid-Peninsula, focusing primarily on office, retail and R&D leasing.
Ms. O’Reilly represents a wide variety of corporate clients, including software and gaming companies, retail, established law firms, financial services, government agencies and non-profits. Her clients appreciate her resourceful, energetic and detail-oriented approach to locating space that is the most suitable for their business objectives.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA, Provident Credit Union: 165,000 SF
- 1, 2, and 3 Waters Park Drive, San Mateo, CA, Waters Technology Park: 162,305 SF
- 460-509 Seaport Court, Redwood City, Portside Business Center: 67,000 SF
- Chemux Bioscience Inc.
- Coherent Al
- Hapara Inc.
- iCracked Inc.
- Lyra Health, Inc.
- NetEase Information Technology Corporation
- PSI CRO
- Silicon Valley Finance Group
- Silicon Valley Innovation Center
- The Crosby Group
Ms. O’Reilly earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Drexel University, which she attended on an academic scholarship.