David Decamp is a managing director and has been with the firm since 1997. He is responsible for expanding the firm’s corporate, institutional and developer client base in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Baker Botts LLP (154,000 SF Leased)
- BMW of Arlington (100,000 SF Ground Lease)
- E*Trade (212,000 SF Leased)
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce (1999-present)
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization (2002-present)
- Clarendon Alliance (2000-present)
- RE Options LLC (2008)
- PineRock Productions, Inc. (1996-present)
Mr. Decamp graduated with a bachelor’s degree with honors from the University of Virginia.