As Newmark’s director of project management, David Prestidge is responsible for providing integrated project management, strategic planning and construction management services to clients.
An excellent communicator and leader, Mr. Prestidge works hand-in-hand with owners, brokers, clients and service providers to understand client expectations. Mr. Prestidge pays close attention to detail while focusing on the big picture, allowing clients to realize their ideal spaces. He delivers successful projects by controlling costs, ensuring that project schedules are met and maintaining timely collaboration among the various professionals involved in a project.
Mr. Prestidge’s wide-ranging experience in all aspects of integrated project management solutions—project management, construction and development-gives him an exceptional depth of knowledge that enables him to confidently guide his clients through any project.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Waterfront Station, LEED Gold, base building and interiors, 600,000 SF
- 200 I Street, LEED Platinum, base building and interiors, 480,000 SF
- Motley Fool, tenant build-out, 70,000 SF
- Concur Technology, tenant build-out, 52,000 SF
- URS, secure tenant build-out, 40,000 SF
- Americans for the Arts, in-place renovation, 25,000 SF
- Corning Mobile Technology, tenant build-out, 17,000 SF
- Obsidian Consulting, tenant build-out, 15,000 SF
- Students for Liberty, turnkey tenant build-out, 5,000 SF
Mr. Prestidge earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Northern Colorado.