David L. Noonan serves as a senior managing director in the New York headquarters of Newmark, which he co-founded in 1994. Since then, he has represented Boston Properties, CalPERS, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, John Hancock, LNR, Metropolitan Life, MONY, Related, UBS and Verizon.
REPRESENTATIVE SALES TRANSACTIONS:
- 536 West 54th Street, New York, NY: 472,000 SF of FAR
- Cabrini Hospital, New York, NY: 452,000 SF
- 316 Eleventh Avenue, New York, NY: 326,400 SF of FAR
- 50 Varick Street, New York, NY: 127,260 SF
- 210 West 18th Street, New York, NY: 126,000 SF
- 287 Park Avenue South, New York, NY: 100,000 SF
- 111-115 Broadway, New York, NY: 815,000 SF
- 636 Eleventh Avenue, New York, NY: 590,000 SF
- 619 West 54th Street, New York, NY: 301,000 SF
- One Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, CT: 287,000 SF
- 90 and 100 Trinity Place, New York, NY: 286,000 SF
- Briarcliff Corporate Campus, Briarcliff, NY: 132,000 SF
- Sutton Park, Valhalla, NY: 97,000 SF
As a consultant, Mr. Noonan has advised the Metropolitan Transit Authority, the Mt. Sinai Health System, New York University and the Presbytery of New York on real estate strategies. Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Noonan practiced law at two Manhattan law firms for five years, where his litigation practice included real estate and bankruptcy matters.
Mr. Noonan is the recipient of the Real Estate Board of New York’s (REBNY’s) Henry Hart Rice award for the most ingenious sales transaction of 2010. He also received REBNY’s Robert T. Lawrence award for the most ingenious sales transaction of 2007.
A REBNY member, Mr. Noonan serves on the organization’s sales brokers committee and previously served on the board of directors of its commercial brokerage division. Mr. Noonan is also a member of the New York and Connecticut bars.
Mr. Noonan holds a Juris Doctor degree from New York University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Dartmouth College.