David Kilborn is an executive managing director at Newmark Knight Frank and has been with the firm since 2008. He specializes in tenant representation of professional service firms and Fortune 500 companies. With 28 years of experience in the industry, he has executed a wide range of real estate services, including lease renewal and restructuring, national account representation, property disposition, office build-to-suits and merger and acquisition analysis, as well as single tenant and headquarters leasing assignments. Mr. Kilborn also has experience implementing long-term strategic real estate plans, feasibility studies and lease administration/portfolio management assignments on behalf of corporations and law firms throughout the country.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Kilborn was senior vice president at Carter, where he was involved in transactions totaling more than 4 million square feet. He has worked with some of Atlanta’s top corporations and organizations, including Ford & Harrison LLP, Knoll, Inc., Kennesaw State University and Acuity Brands.
- Acuity Brands
- Bessemer Trust
- Emerson Ford & Harrison LLP
- Kennesaw State University
- Knoll, Inc.
- Total System Services
- RECENT TRANSACTIONS
- Kennesaw, GA Kennesaw State University 295,000 SF
- 21 U.S. Cities Ford & Harrison LLP 237,465 SF
- 18 U.S. Cities Knoll, Inc. 223,530 SF
- Salt Lake City, UT E*TRADE 145,000 SF
- Atlanta, GA PRG-Schultz 132,000 SF
- Atlanta, GA FDIC 102,500 SF
- Kennesaw, GA Total System Services 60,000 SF
- Norcross, GA University of Georgia 60,000 SF
- Kennesaw, GA Emerson Retail Services 48,000 SF
- Atlanta, GA Acuity Brands 26,000 SF
- 1991 to 2008: Senior Vice President, Carter
- 1986 to 1991: Vice President, Royal LePage
- Top Ten Producer, Grubb & Ellis, 2009-2010
- Top Producer, Carter, 2000, 2002, 2007
- Top Five Producer, Carter, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007
- Top Five Producer, Atlanta Board of Realtors, 1993, 2002
- Phoenix Award, Atlanta Board of Realtors, 2001
- Georgia Associate Brokers License Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
Mr. Kilborn holds a B.S. degree from Florida State University.