David Hart serves as an executive managing director in the Denver office of Newmark Knight Frank. Mr. Hart joined the company in August 2014, bringing 33 years of experience and multi-market expertise to the firm. With a reputation for successfully executing repositioning assignments as well as significant build-to-suit and speculative large project leasing, Mr. Hart has completed commercial real estate transactions encompassing more than 25 million square feet throughout his career. Highly adept at building new relationships and qualifying and closing transactions, Mr. Hart draws on personal experience that spans national corporate accounts, as well as local brokerage and consulting.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Hart was director of business development at Hannay Realty Advisors, based in Englewood, Colorado. Mr. Hart was formerly a top-producing broker in San Francisco and Chicago, having worked at CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield in both the San Francisco and Denver markets, and before that, at Lincoln Property Company in San Francisco and Equitec in downtown Chicago. He also ran his own commercial real estate firm, Commercial Colorado.
Partial List of Clients
Ball Aerospace Bentall Kennedy Boston Market Cresent EQUUS Franklin Street Hines Legacy Partners Lucent/Avaya Technologies Oracle Primewest Prudential Financial State Farm Insurance Trammell Crow
Partial List of Project Developmenet Assignments
- Lucent/Avaya: 600,000 SF
- Boston Market: 150,000 SF
- Coleman Company: 30,000 SF
Speculative Leasing Assignments
- Legacy Partners, Mountain View Corporate Center: 462,000 SF
- Trammell Crow w/Bentall Kennedy, 1900 16th St.: 400,000 SF
- Crescent, 350,000 SF, Platte 15
- Catlin Properties, Eldorado Ridge I, II, III: 330,000 SF
- Hines, 1601 Wewatta: 300,000 SF
- Hines, EOS at Interlocken: 200,000 SF
- Prudential, 370 Interlocken Blvd.: 150,000 SF
Partial List of Leasing Assignments
- Callahan Capital Partners, 410 17th Street, Dominion Towers, Civic Center Plaza, Tabor Center, US Bank Tower: 2.7 million SF
- Prime West Companies, 360, 370, 380, 385 & 390 Interlocken Blvd: 1.0 million SF
- Franklin Street Properties, 380, 385 & 390 Interlocken Blvd.: 800,000 SF
- Lowe Enterprises, 1401 17th St.: 530,000 SF
- Hines, Mountain View Corporate Center: 462,000 SF
- American Management Systems, Denver West Pkwy.: 80,000 SF
Mr. Hart graduated from the University of the Pacific with a Bachelor of Science degree in business and public administration. He also attended Lewis and Clark College.