Dave Fasano joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2019 and currently serves as senior managing director of the company’s Seniors Housing & Care platform. In this role, Mr. Fasano is responsible for seniors housing-related investment advisory throughout the United States with a focus on skilled nursing. With more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience, particularly in seniors housing, Mr. Fasano has completed transactions valued in excess of $4 billion throughout the United States.
Mr. Fasano joined Newmark Knight Frank after serving for four years as senior director with HFF’s National Healthcare Group, where he focused primarily on seniors housing, specifically skilled nursing. Prior to HFF, Mr. Fasano was a vice president with Fortress Investment Group and director of acquisitions for Aviv REIT (now Omega Healthcare Investors).
Partial List of Recent Sale Transactions
- Aegis Portfolio, recapitalization and financing
- Avamere Family of Companies, development capitalization
- New Perspective Senior Living, construction financing
- Park Manor of Bee Cave, sale
- Principal Senior Living Group, sale
- Senior Care Group, sale
- SilverCreek on Main, sale
- Member, American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA)
- Member, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC)
- Member, Texas Health Care Association
Mr. Fasano earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Iowa.