David Guido serves as a managing director with Newmark’s Capital Markets in the firm’s Phoenix office. Mr. Guido has more than 18 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, specializing in retail investments. Since the start of his career, he has focused on shopping center sales, single-tenant net leased properties, land sales and tenant representation.
An established leader for Arizona capital markets and retail investment, Mr. Guido directs a team that provides a full menu of services including landlord representation, tenant representation, property management, mortgage services, market evaluation, appraisal, feasibility studies, development consultation, land planning, land sales and investment sales. This team is known for its ability to address challenges locally and leverage national relationships and has achieved rapid growth over the last several years.
Mr. Guido joined Newmark in 2013. He previously spent five years as a regional manager and designated broker for a national firm in Phoenix, where his responsibilities included managing a team of 30 agents. Mr. Guido’s experience combined with Newmark’s service platform ensures collaboration with company and industry specialists. Mr. Guido is known for using a multifaceted approach that maximizes value in real estate, with an emphasis on shopping center sales, single-tenant properties, national sale/leaseback opportunities and development (infill, ground-up and mixed-use).
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Single-Tenant Sales throughout the United States
- Arby’s, Spearfish, SD
- FastMed Urgent Care Centers, Tempe and Mesa, AZ
- Gold’s Gym, San Antonio, TX
- Logan’s Roadhouse, Lafayette, IN
- Old Chicago, Mesa and Glendale, AZ
- Peter Piper Pizza, Edinburg, TX
- Pizza Hut, Tallahassee, FL
- Savoy IMAX, Savoy, IL
Shopping Center and Net Leased Sales
- Camelback Miller Plaza, Scottsdale, AZ
- Cheryl Plaza, Phoenix, AZ
- Good Shepard Plaza, Phoenix, AZ
- New River Plaza, Peoria, AZ
- Oasis at the Islands, Gilbert, AZ
- Ross-Walgreens Shopping Center, Phoenix, AZ
- SimonMed NNN Investment, Mesa, AZ
- Southshore Town Center, Chandler, AZ
Infill Land Redevelopment Sales
- 7302 East Earll Drive, Scottsdale, AZ (site of Inspire on Earll Condominium)
- 6850 East McDowell Road (former Wright Toyota dealership), Scottsdale, AZ (site for Aire, a luxury townhome development)
- Agave Business Park, Tempe, AZ (11-plus acres of office and retail ground-up development; Panera Bread along with office development will complete the buildout of this park)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), 2000 - present
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Arizona, 2008
Mr. Guido earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Indiana University.