CA DRE License #01895946
Daniel Simon serves as a vice president with Newmark Pearson Commercial, specializing in assisting clientele with the acquisition and disposition of industrial properties in Greater Fresno and Kings County. Mr. Simon works diligently to provide superior service to property owners, developers, investors, owner-operator investors and tenants. His credentials and experience in evaluating real estate have proved to be assets to his clients, while his enthusiasm, focus, negotiating skills and innovative approach to marketing have allowed him to successfully complete numerous transactions. Mr. Simon is working hard toward his goal of becoming a top producer in California’s Central Valley. He joined the company in 2011, after completing its intensive commercial real estate training program.
Prior to joining Newmark Pearson Commercial, Mr. Simon worked as an appraiser trainee at Simon Company in Hanford, California, where he developed a strong interest in commercial real estate.
In 2017, Daniel Simon completed 38 transactions in excess of $6 million in total transactional volume.
In 2018, Mr. Simon completed 26 transactions in excess of $10 million in total transactional volume.
- Southeast Corner of Central & Willow Avenues, Fresno, CA, Industrial Land, Sale 41 Acres
- Dockery Ave & Mountain View Ave, Selma, CA, Industrial Land, Lease 11.5 Acres
- Northeast Corner of Chestnut & American Avenues, Fresno, CA, Industrial Land, Sale 5.43 Acres
- 5626 East Belmont Avenue, Fresno, CA, Multitenant Industrial Building, Sale 44,000 SF
- 1717 North Shirk Avenue Visalia, CA, Industrial Space, Lease 40,000 SF
- 5494 East Lamona Avenue, Fresno, CA, Multitenant Industrial Building, Sale 26,400 SF
- 2965 South Angus Avenue, Fresno, CA, Industrial Space, Lease 26,000 SF
- 4603 North Brawley Avenue, Fresno, CA, Industrial Space, Lease 20,000 SF
- 220 M Street, Fresno, Industrial Building, CA, Sale 18,000 SF
Partial Client List
- California Solar Company
- Diversified Development Group
- Fellars, Inc.
- Fresno Rack & Shelving
- Lu Granite
- Matthews International
- MGE Underground
- OMEX Agrifluids
- Robin Martella Trust
- VIP Petcare
- Vivinit Solar Company
- CoStar Power Broker Award, Industrial Leasing Transactions, 2016 and 2017
- Rookie of the Year, Newmark Pearson Commercial, 2013
Mr. Simon graduated from California State University, Fresno with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, management with an option in organizational leadership.