Dan Orcutt, CPM®, is responsible for the property management operations of Newmark Knight Frank’s portfolio in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. He serves as a primary client liaison with respect to property operations, leasing, construction and administration. Mr. Orcutt has over 26 years of commercial real estate experience; responsibilities in each of his positions have included all aspects of building operations oversight and asset management. Mr. Orcutt has extensive corporate institutional experience and has worked with some of the largest real estate owners in the country, such as Clarion Partners, Invesco Realty Advisors, Morgan Stanley, Principal Global Investors and TIAA.
Prior to NKF, Mr. Orcutt spent nearly 11 years as a director of asset services at CBRE, where he was instrumental in handling acquisition, due diligence, repositioning and disposition of a variety of assets in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia markets. He previously worked as a senior property manager for more than six years at Insignia/ESG, until its acquisition by CBRE in 2003.
- Excellence in Leadership, NKF, 2017
- Highest Net Profit, NKF, 2017
- Team Leader of the Year, NKF, 2014
- Growth Excellence, Washington, DC, NKF, 2014
- Distinguished Service Awards, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM Washington, DC, Chapter 8), 2008 and 2011
- Leo David Education Award, IREM, 2005
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Washington, DC, Chapter 8
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) designation, IREM
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the District of Columbia, state of Maryland and Commonwealth of Virginia
Mr. Orcutt graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in environmental design from the University of Buffalo.