Daniel L. Levine joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2001. Working alongside the President of the New York Tri-State Region, David Falk, Mr. Levine specializes in representing office tenants and landlords throughout the world.
As a tenant representative, Daniel has represented a myriad of clients, including Corbis, Eileen Fisher, Getty Images, Great Bowery, Interclick, ION Media. LeClairRyan, mParticle, Murphy & McGonigle, Nativo, Slalom and Unified. Daniel has represented numerous property owners in New York City, including Centaur Properties, Epic Realty, GreenOak Real Estate, Nuveen, Related Companies, Rockpoint Group, Ruben Companies, Savanna, SL Green Realty, Taconic Partners and The Winter Organization. As a landlord representative, Daniel is a member of several teams responsible for leasing millions of square feet in some of the city’s most prestigious properties.
Partial List of Tenant Transactions
- Corbis Corporation: global portfolio, 400,000 SF
- LeClairRyan: Rochester, New Haven, Hartford, Boston and New York City, 91,331 SF
- Getty Images: 75 Varick Street, 77,000 SF; 195 Broadway, 42,000 SF
- Eileen Fisher: 111 Fifth Avenue, 63,000 SF
- Ion Media Networks Inc.: 810 Seventh Avenue, 36,000 SF
- Great Bowery (formerly Trunk Archive): 190 Bowery, 30,000 SF
- Murphy & McGonigle: 1185 Sixth Avenue, 27,000 SF
- Interclick: 11 West 19th Street, 20,000 SF
- Savills Granite: 599 Lexington Avenue, 18,000 SF
- Partial List of Landlord Transactions
- Centaur Properties: 35 East 21st Street, leased to WeWork
- Centaur Properties: 609 Greenwich Street, leased to SoulCycle, The Row and WeWork
- Jack Resnick and Sons: 315 Hudson Street, leased to Google
- Rockpoint: 1700 Broadway, leased to multiple tenants, including Gensler and CBS
- Savanna: 245-249 West 17th Street, leased to Twitter
- Savanna: 540 West 26th Street, leased to Roc Nation
- SL Green Realty: 125 Park Avenue, leased to multiple tenants, including Hayworth, Newmark Knight Frank, Pandora, Robert Half International and TD Bank
- Taconic Partners: 837 Washington Street, leased to Samsung
- Taconic Partners: 15 Little West 12th Street, leased to Palantir
In 2012, Daniel was appointed to Newmark Knight Frank’s Young Leadership Council, an honor that was extended based on extraordinary achievement and contribution to the firm’s success. As a member of the Young Leadership Council, Daniel mentors junior brokers, leads business development programs and advises the firm’s executive operating committee on brokerage initiatives.
Daniel is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY). He is also a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of New York.
Daniel is a staunch supporter of Code Purple, an initiative of the Suzanne Wright Foundation that is dedicated to raising public awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Daniel graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the School of Management. He also participated in Syracuse University’s Division of International Programs Abroad (DIPA), studying in London, England. Daniel is currently an active member of Syracuse University’s Alumni Association.
Daniel resides in Westchester, New York, with his wife and two sons.