Dan Rossini is the managing director of investment properties for Newmark Grubb Zimmer. Based in the firm’s Clayton, Missouri office, Dan and his partner, Jay Kerley, specialize in buyer and seller representation of investment transactions. Dan and Jay joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer to leverage the global platform and assist in delivering a higher level of investment sales service and expertise to clientele.
Dan has worked with both public and private REITs, pension funds, investment advisory firms, developers and private investors in the acquisition and disposition of assets. With a focus on both single-tenant net-leased properties and multi-tenant assets, Dan has completed sales in the retail, industrial, office and multi-family markets.
Dan joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer after serving as a vice president with Colliers International. Prior to Colliers, Dan was a director with Cushman and Wakefield. He began his career in commercial real estate in 2005 with Gundaker Commercial, which soon after affiliated with Grubb & Ellis.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Missouri Association of REALTORS®
- St. Louis Association of REALTORS®
- Licensed Missouri real estate salesperson
- Top Producer, Cushman & Wakefield/Gateway Commercial
- No. 2 Producer, Gundaker Commercial
- Top Producer, Grubb & Ellis/Gundaker Commercial
- Highest Volume Total Sales, Grubb & Ellis/Gundaker Commercial
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
Dan earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Southwest Missouri State University.