Dan Lesinski currently serves as a director of industrial brokerage in Newmark Grubb Zimmer’s St. Louis office, where he represents both tenants and landlords in the St. Louis marketplace as well as nationally. Mr. Lesinski specializes in industrial and office leasing, tenant representation and investment sales.
Mr. Lesinski is responsible for being intimately familiar with all building tenants, owners, and transactions in the St. Louis market. He is also responsible for knowing appropriate contacts, lease expirations and overall business operations of all tenants in the St. Louis market.
- Licensed Missouri real estate broker
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation
- Board member, United 4 Children
- Alumni board member, Christian Brother College High School
- Ice hockey coach, Christian Brother College High School
Mr. Lesinski earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Missouri.