Dan Callihan joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016 as an executive managing director in the firm’s Baltimore office, where he specializes in office agency leasing for the region. Mr. Callihan’s responsibilities include advising clients on leasing strategies, broker relations, tracking all tenant activity, keeping clients up-to-date on changing market conditions and detailed reporting for institutional owners.
Mr. Callihan plays an active role in providing real estate advisory and brokerage services to institutional owners.
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Callihan served as the lead for agency office in CBRE’s Baltimore office, where he completed more than 350 transactions totaling more than 4.5 million square feet, including two recent build-to-suits for 475,000 square feet.
PARTIAL LANDLORD CLIENT LIST:
- Altus Realty Partners
- American Real Estate Partners
- Beatty Development
- Bentall Kennedy
- The Carlyle Group
- Cornerstone Advisors
- Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Douglas Development
- First Potomac Realty Trust
- Gallagher Fiduciary Advisors
- GPL Properties
- Greenfield Partners
- Griffith Properties
- Howard Hughes Corp.
- Hudson Americas
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Knott Realty Group
- Liberty Property Trust
- ORIX USA Corp.
- Platt Development Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Trammell Crow
- TriTower Financial Group
PARTIAL LIST OF MAJOR TRANSACTIONS:
- Beatty Development - Harbor Point Office Development, 1.9 million SF
- Greenfield Properties - Eleven Building Portfolio, Hunt Valley, MD, 1.4 million SF
- Corporate Office Properties Trust- Canton Crossing, 482,000 SF
- Cornerstone Advisors - 100 South Charles Street, 350,000 SF
- Greenfield Partners: 99 Shawan Road, 350,000 SF
- Howard Hughes- One & Two Merriweather 335,000 SF
- KBS Realty Advisors - Thames Street Wharf, 280,000 SF
- Greenfield Partners - Columbia Crossing, 250,000 SF
- Bentall Kennedy - Lyndwood Executive Center, 162,000 SF
- Bentall Kennedy - 14400 Sweitzer Lane, 120,000 SF
- First Potomac Realty Trust - Aviation Business Park, 120,000 SF
- Hudson Americas - 7021 Columbia Gateway Drive, 105,000 SF
- Altus Realty Partners - 800 Wyman Park Drive, 82,000 SF
- Douglas Development - Laurel Lakes Court, 72,000 SF
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Regional Rookie of the Year, CBRE, 2009
- Real estate salesperson’s license, state of Maryland
Mr. Callihan received a Bachelor of Science degree from Towson University.