Cristopher Abramson joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2015 as an executive managing director in the Baltimore office, where he leads a team that provides investment sales, debt and equity advisory and transaction management services. During his 15-year career, Mr. Abramson has been involved in more than $2.5 billion worth of transactions in the Baltimore-Washington metro area. He focuses on urban and suburban office, industrial, land, and flex properties.
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Abramson worked for six years in the Baltimore office of Cushman & Wakefield, leading Capital Markets, most recently as an executive director. He was previously a vice president at Preston Partners Inc., where he led the investment sales team. Earlier, he worked in the financial equity and derivatives markets.
- Gateway Commerce Center, Columbia, MD: 1.9 million SF
- 4000 Principio Parkway, North East, MD: 1.2 million SF
- I-95 Industrial Net Lease Portfolio, MD/NJ: 951,000 SF
- Sun Products, 5300 Holabird Avenue, Baltimore, MD: 907,000 SF
- 7600 Assateague Drive, Jessup, MD: 801,000 SF
- 4608 Appliance Drive, Belcamp, MD: 800,000 SF
- DCT I-95 Industrial Portfolio, MD/DE: 787,680 SF
- Interport Business Center, Richmond, VA: 617,000 SF
- Hollins End East Corporate Park, Halethorpe, MD: 520,000 SF
- 250 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD: 368,000 SF
- 910-930 Ridgebrook Road, Sparks, MD: 225,000 SF
- Maryland Executive Park, Towson, MD: 206,000 SF
- 180-190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Annapolis, MD: 197,000 SF
- 414 Light Street Development Site, Baltimore, MD: 2 acres
- 300 East Pratt Street Development Site, Baltimore, MD: 1 acre
- CoStar Power Broker, 2005, 2008, 2011 and 2013
- Top Commercial Real Estate Agent, Baltimore Business Journal, 2007
Mr. Abramson holds a real estate broker’s license in the state of Maryland. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, he also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and economics.