Corey Cressy brings 14 years of experience in commercial real estate to his role as senior broker, specializing in the development of retail and office properties and the leasing of office and medical space. He was instrumental in the realization of Mishawaka’s Edison Lakes Corporate Park, a $900 million master-planned community. As part of the Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett Healthcare Advisory Group, Mr. Cressy has provided fulfillment in the leasing of medical office space at the $355 million, state-of-the-art St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. Additionally, Mr. Cressy is a principal with Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett, Cressy & Everett Property Management and Cressy Land Planning.
- Michiana Forty Under 40, Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County, Class of 2010
- Member, Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka, Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County, Class of 2008, Class 34
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Indiana real estate broker
- Chairman, board of directors, Center for Hospice Care
Mr. Cressy graduated summa cum laude from the University of Notre Dame, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting.