Clint Bailey joined Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2012 and currently serves as associate director in the firm’s Central Arkansas office. Mr. Bailey specializes in the leasing, selling and development of commercial properties in the state of Arkansas.
Mr. Bailey began his career in real estate in 2006 with Sperry Van Ness - Nabholz Properties. He continued to work there through college, assisting both the managing director/CEO and the associate broker with the sale or lease of commercial real estate in the state of Arkansas. After graduating from college, Mr. Bailey was hired as a full-time marketing coordinator for Sperry Van Ness - Nabholz Properties. In 2012, he received his sales associate license through the Arkansas Real Estate Association.
- Active board member, Arkansas Leukemia/Lymphoma Society
- Member, Conway Young Professionals
- Member, University of Central Arkansas Alumni Association
- Member, Optimist International specializing in the sponsoring of youth
- Graduate, 2016 Faulkner County Leadership Institute
Mr. Bailey earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Central Arkansas. He is also a graduate of the National School of Real Estate, which culminated with him obtaining his Arkansas real estate license, and the Faulkner County Leadership Institute.