Chuck Redjinski joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2019 as a director in the Madison, Wisconsin, office, bringing with him more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience and extensive knowledge of the Madison market, where he has practiced since 1995. Prior to joining NKF, Mr. Redjinski was the Madison office branch manager with MLG Commercial, Wisconsin’s leading brokerage and property management company. In this role, he oversaw the brokerage operations of the Madison office.
Mr. Redjinski has worked diligently with his clients regarding space acquisitions and dispositions, site selections, land development and dispositions, lease negotiations and management, disposition of investment real estate, real estate strategies, and financial analysis. Mr. Redjinski has represented numerous landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers throughout Madison and the Greater Dane County area as well as the Greater Milwaukee area.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative
- Represented American Family Mutual Insurance in the leasing of 11,000 SF in downtown Madison for its investment division.
- Represented Gold’s Gym in a build-to-suit transaction for a 40,000 SF fitness club in Fitchburg.
As a landlord representative
- Represented American Family Mutual Insurance in the leasing and management of two Class A 80,000+ SF multi-tenant office builidngs.
- Represented a local ownership group in the leasing and management of a Class A 50,000+ SF multi-tenant office building.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Represented American Family Mutual Insurance in the sale of two Class A office buildings in The American Center. Total transaction value was $18.7 million.
- Represented the DeFoor Brothers Development of Chattanooga, TN, in the acquisition of the Sheraton Hotel in Madison. Total transaction value was $19 million.
- Represented Summit Credit Union in the acquisition of vacant land throughout Madison and Greater Milwaukee for the expansion of new credit union branches.
Partial Client List
- American Family Mutual Insurance
- Associated Bank
- Primax Properties
- St. John Properties
- Sumit Credit Union
- Tri-North Builders
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Former president, Madison Commercial Brokers Group (CBG)
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Mr. Redjinski attended the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha and graduated from Waukesha County Technical College with a degree in marketing.