Christopher Lucey joined Newmark in 2015 as a managing director in the Washington, DC, office. Mr. Lucey provides tenant representation services to a wide array of corporate and non-profit organizations, including associations, financial services firms, government affairs offices, government contractors, law firms and technology companies. Mr. Lucey specializes in insightful strategic planning, financial analysis and negotiating business terms that result in cost savings and space optimization for his clients.
Mr. Lucey has 14 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, previously as vice president at Cresa, where he offered tenant clients a unique perspective shaped by his prior experience at Cushman & Wakefield and Trammell Crow Company, representing institutional owners and developers of office, flex and industrial properties.
Mr. Lucey has completed over 330 transactions totaling 2.7 million square feet with an aggregate value of over $445 million.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- American Institute for Conservation
- American Architectural Foundation
- Arvato North America, a Bertelsmann Company
- Family Matters of Greater Washington
- General Scientific Corporation
- Inter-American Development Bank
- National Children’s Center
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- National Disability Rights Network
- Quality Technology
- Temple University Health System
- Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Leasing Club, Greater Washington Commercial Association of REALTORS® (GWCAR)
- Member, former board member, Commercial Real Estate Brokers Association of Washington, DC (formerly GWCAR)
- Volunteer, American Ireland Fund
- Volunteer, So Others Might Eat (SOME)
Mr. Lucey graduated from Georgetown University with a master’s degree in real estate development and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in technology management and marketing.