CA RE License #01734544
Christopher High specializes in multi-tenant and corporate headquarter office leasing with an emphasis on strategic landlord services in the San Diego markets. He currently represents over 2.1 million square feet of office space. Mr. High also concentrates on countywide tenant representation.
Through his specialization in the office leasing sector over the last 11 years, Mr. High’s landlord clients have included Bixby Land Company, Bollert LeBeau, Clarion, Cruzan, Cypress, DRA Advisors, Equity Office Properties, Hines, JP Morgan, Kilroy Realty, LBA Realty, LNR, Shea Properties, TA Associates, TIAA and Westbrook.
Additionally, Mr. High has provided tenant representation services to several notable clients including Akamai, Cymetrix, DataQuick, Fish & Richardson, GE, Hewlett-Packard, Konica Minolta, MaxLinear and Novartis.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. High worked as a Director at Cushman and Wakefield and UniDev, LLC, a real estate developer in Los Angeles. During his tenure with UniDev, he worked exclusively on residential and commercial development projects at California State University, Channel Islands.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- EOP Governor Office Portfolio (5 buildings within 3 projects totaling 297,000 SF in Governor Park)
- One Del Mar with Clarion- 12544 High Bluff Drive (115,296 SF Class A Office Building in Del Mar Heights)
- DRA Sorrento Mesa Portfolio (3 Class B buildings totaling 191,000 SF) 1 - 2
- Township 14 & Pacific Plaza at Torrey Hills with TIAA (130,000 SF Class A office project and a three-building, 216,455 SF office project in Del Mar Heights)
- Active member, NAIOP, 2005 - present; member, Developing Leaders Group
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR); member, Young Professionals Committee
Mr. High attended the University of Notre Dame, where he majored in finance and received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration.